4.52am The Graham Coxon Issue
As we reported last week, we have been experiencing a technical issue that has impacted upon our ability to publish 4.52am. This we can overcome, in fact we just about have already, but in the interim we have decided to change a few things and publish 4.52am in a different way.
Rather than doing our usual thing of trying to rush it and then fight any fires, for once we thought a planned approach might make a nice change and so we are taking a break until March so that we can do it all properly.
Thanks for all the positive messages, they are much appreciated.
See you soon
This week in 4.52am we:
- Look at Graham Coxon’s Guitar Style with a number of Guitar Lessons and Style Guides
- Check out Graham’s new album
- Look at Can with the imminent release of a new book, and
- La Contessa does her thing
This week in 4.52am we look at the timeless Erasure, check out the Lovely Eggs who are touring and have a new album imminent and check out Peter Green’s guitar playing with a lesson or three.
4.52am Issue: 067 The Verheerer Issue
This week we look at the rather brilliant Verheerer one of the most exciting new bands we have seen in years.
Talking of exciting, Graham Coxon is about to release a soundtrack album for ‘The End of the F**** World’
And sadly we look at the work of Dolores O’Riordan and the Cranberries.
This week we start the year with:
- Who Killed Nancy Johnson?
- Chris Carter
- Ezra Furman
- Guitar Lessons for Elvis and Galaxie 500 (Part Deux)
- Then La Contessa takes us through the decades
4.52am Issue: 065: The Best Artist and Best Band Award 2017
This week’s issue sees us sharing the results of our 2017 Awards:
- Best Single: Susie Blue
- Best E.P: Dana Gavanski
- Best Album: Lee Ranaldo
- Best Book: Haruki Murakami and Seiji Ozawa
- Best Artist: Aldous Harding
- Best Band: Wozniak
- Unstoppable Legend: Bjork